We are a London-based SEO Consultant with more than 18 years of experience in the IT sector. So, our SEO Audit consultant performs an SEO Audit of your website. After that, we provide a recommendation. We use market-leading high-end SEO Analysis tools to identify all the related issues. Then, we can deliver the solution you want on your website. Do you know what’s better than having a website? You can get traffic to your website. In today’s complex world, with many competitors trying to outrank you, stand out from the competition and get people to find you with Legit’s Search Engine Optimisation Experts! We also offer SEO services at an affordable price to avoid Google penalties. Our services are much more affordable than they might be in-house. If you are interested, please let us know the number of keywords you want to target on your website.
What does an SEO Consultant do?
An SEO Specialist or a good SEO consultant will perform various tasks in the SEO campaign, such as keyword research, analysis reports of website performance, competitor analysis, SEO audits, website health checks, and on-page and off-page SEO. However, a consultant’s main job is to help the website optimise and rank higher in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. So, Do you want to reach more prospects, increase website conversations, and grow your business with our Premium SEO Services?
Search Engine Ranking Factors
So, what are those factors? Search engines depend on automated software agents known as spiders, crawlers, robots and bots. They collect information from web pages, so these tools are the main parts of search engines’ operation. There are more than 200 factors that matter for Spiders or Robots. And they are not other than Domain Authority, Website Health, Speed, Size, Security, High-Quality Backlinks, Broken links, SEO strategy, on-page / off-page SEO, Local Citations, Directory / Listing Submission, Review Management, GMB / Map optimisation, Social Media Management, Content Writing, Keyword Research & use of them on right places.
SEO service to avoid Google penalties
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Web Competition Research & Analysis
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Local SEO
- Content Marketing
- Backlinks Acquisition
- Link Building Services and so on.
SEO Consultant Near Me – SEO Agency Near Me – SEO Professional
If you are searching for an SEO technician or SEO consultant, please get in touch with us. We might be your SEO Guru! You don’t need to visit our office, but you can go ahead and book an appointment for a Zoom meeting. You can place an order worldwide. Similalry, if you are looking for an SEO agency, it will also be your SEO or IT Agency.
SEO Consultant in Woolwich
Visit our office if you live around southeast London (Woolwich – Greenwich), England. Please book an appointment so that we can discuss your issues and concerns. Similarly, as we mentioned above, you can place an order worldwide. We offer free listing at Classified Ads for our clients. And if you like our SEO monthly package, then have a look at SEO Packages.
- Research keywords: Identify the keywords you want to rank for, considering what your target audience is searching for
- Competitor keywords Check
- On-page optimisation: Ensure your website’s content is relevant, high-quality, and includes your target keywords.
- Use headings, subheadings, and lists to structure the content and make it easier to read.
- Meta tags: Use meta tags to provide information about your website to search engines, including the title and description in the search results.
- Internal linking: Use internal links to help search engines understand your website’s structure and pass along link equity to essential pages.
- Image optimisation: Use descriptive, keyword-rich file names for images and alt text to help search engines understand what the images are about.
- Page speed: Make sure your website loads quickly, as page speed is a ranking factor for search engines.
- Mobile-friendliness: Make sure your website is optimised for mobile devices, as more and more people are using their phones to search the web.
- Off-page optimisation: Build high-quality backlinks from other reputable websites to help improve your website’s ranking.
- Analyse and track your results: Use tools like Google Analytics to track your traffic and see how your SEO efforts pay off.
This is just a general SEO checklist; your specific tactics and techniques will depend on your website and goals. It’s also important to remember that SEO is an ongoing process, and you will need to regularly update and optimize your website to see the best results. Finally, I request you to check out a complete SEO Checklist, and if we miss something, please let us know. And Keep updated on SEO? Please explore Technical Blog.
Finally, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. After exploring our website and reviewing our company, we hope you have something positive to say about us. If you would like to place an order right away, please fill out the quick contact form or quote so that a member of our team can get in touch with you. If you need more information, please visit us in person. The address can be found by watching the YouTube video or looking at the map. We are happy to help you if you can’t see it.
If you have questions or need more help, please call or email. It is also possible to schedule Zoom appointments online. During the online or phone consultation visit, we’ll review your website’s needs and make recommendations. If you are unsure or want to keep it for later reference, please follow us on social media, where you will receive regular updates and offers.